Hospice ServicesPalliative and end-of-life care services for people in Buckinghamshire & parts of Oxfordshire & south Bedfordshire. Find out more
Volunteer for usFind out about lots of volunteering opportunities throughout the Charity - in our shops, at the Hospice and in our offices. Find out more
Donate in Memory
Pay tribute to a loved one and say thank you for the care given by our Hospice team by making a donation.Find out more
Volunteer with us
Could you add volunteering to your life?
- Are you retired, between jobs, or a mum with school-age children?
- Are you working or volunteering part-time?
- Does your employer support volunteering days?
- Are you looking for something fulfilling and fun to put your energy into?
- Would you like to help others in your community?
- Do you want to try something completely different?
- Do you want to build new skills?
Walk 100 miles in October
Join our Walk 100 miles in October for Florence Challenge to help us secure the future of local hospice services.
- Join our ‘Walk 100 in October’ Facebook group to claim your free FNHC snood and share your experiences, fundraising triumphs and training tips with your fellow walkers.
- Walk 100 miles in your own time, at your own pace in October.
- Raise as much money as you can to support local hospice care by setting up a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Feel inordinately proud of yourself for completing the challenge and reaching your fundraising target.