Have a go on the Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity Easter Egg Tombola in Friars Square Shopping Centre from 10am on Saturday 13th April.
You get three chances to win for a pound, and you could win anything from a packet of Mini Eggs to an enormous Lindt Chocolate Egg!
All the eggs are donated by the generous people and companies of Buckinghamshire who donate Easter eggs to help us raise over £500 for Florence Nightingale Hospice.
Can you donate an Easter Egg for the Tombola?
The Easter Egg Donation Stations are now open! You can drop off your Easter Egg donation at any of these places;
- Adam’s Travel
- Anytime Fitness
- KY Green
- Nuffield Health (all their members who donate Easter Eggs get a free guest pass)
- Tescos (Broadfields)
- Tescos (Tring Road)
- The Co-op (Bedgrove)
- The Co-op (Southcourt)
- The Co-op (Jansel Square)
- The Co-op (Mandeville Road)
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust
- Any Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity shops
More donation stations to be added soon.