Have a go on the Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity Easter Egg Tombola in Friars Square Shopping Centre on Easter Saturday 31st March from 10am – until the eggs run out.
You get three chances to win for a pound, and you could win anything from a packet of Mini Eggs to an enormous Lindt Chocolate Egg!
All the eggs are donated by the kind people and companies of Buckinghamshire who donate Easter eggs to help us raise over £500 for Florence Nightingale Hospice.
Last year, 320 eggs were kindly donated by the public, at Easter Egg Donation Stations in shops and businesses such as KY Green Funeral Directors, Budgens, Tesco, Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust and the Co-op. And a huge bag of eggs was delivered to FNHC Head Office by Helen and Stephanie Ward.
The Easter Egg Tombola and the raffle of a glorious giant chocolate egg specially made by Rumsey’s Chocolaterie in Wendover raised a record-breaking £565 for the Hospice in 2017. That’s enough to pay for seven home visits by the Nightingale 24/7 Care nurses, providing specialist end of life care in patients’ own homes.
Can you donate an Easter Egg for the Tombola?
Please donate Eggs by 27th March. Donation Stations are at the following shops and offices:
- KY Green Funeral Directors at 29 Cambridge Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1RP
- Aylesbury Vale District Council Offices at The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust at Fairfax House, 69 Buckingham Street, HP20 2NJ
- Gala Bingo on the High Street, Aylesbury HP20 1SE
- Tesco at Tring Road HP20 1PQ
- The Co-op at Jansel Square, Bedgrove, Aylesbury, HP21 7ET
- The Co-op at Walton Court Shopping Centre, Hannon Road, Aylesbury, HP21 8TJ
- Budgens at High Street, Wendover, Bucks HP22 6JU
- Adams Travel at 11 Market Square, Aylesbury, HP20 1TA
- All Florence Nightingale Hospice Shops – click here for addresses.
- FNHC Head Office at Unit 2, Walton Lodge, Walton Street, Aylesbury HP21 7QY (access via William Harding Close if coming by car.)