The next Midnight Walk for Florence Nightingale Hospice will take place on 23 June 2018.
Rules and Conditions of Entry to the Midnight Walk
1) Entry forms must be returned with the full registration fee which secures your place on the Walk, and you will receive a Midnight Walk 2018 T-shirt, medal on completion of the Walk, a hot drink and light breakfast.
2) Registration fees are non-refundable.
3) If you are registering as a team please register online and select the Group of 10 ticket option.
4) You must register in advance for this event – you cannot enter on the night.
5) Places are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
6) Walkers must be over 11 years old on 23rd June 2018. Anyone aged between 11 and 17 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult who must also register for the Walk.
7) Once registered, if you are unable to take part for any reason please let us know as soon as possible. You must not ‘give’ your place to anyone else.
8) We ask you to raise as much sponsorship money as you can and if everyone who walks raises £100 we could raise an amazing £60,000 in one night! All sponsorship money raised must be given directly to Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity.
9) Walkers are not permitted to run or jog – the Midnight Walk is not a race!
10) All Walkers must walk BEHIND the Front Marker Marshal and AHEAD of the Back Marker Marshal for their own safety.
11) The Midnight Walk takes place on pedestrian footpaths and roads and care must be taken at all times especially when crossing roads.
12) All Walkers are requested to be considerate of residents when walking through residential areas.
13) Anyone with special requests or limited mobility are requested to contact the Fundraising Office prior to registering.
14) The Walk is either 5 or 10 miles – please register for the distance you want to do. It will not be possible to change this on the night, for safety reasons.
15) No animals apart from guide dogs are permitted.
16) Any photos taken by FNHC may be used by FNHC for promotional/fundraising activities, unless you notify us in advance of the event.
Got any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.