Are you a keen cyclist who would like a challenge to aim for? Would you like to raise money for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity?
Our Cycling Challenges 2019
- 30 miles in 30 days for £30
- Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 – August 2019
- 828 Gravel Enduro Relay – June 2019
- Gran Fondo Sportive – June 2019
- Family Fondo – June 2019
- Mellow Vélo Sportive – June 2019
- London Triathlon (individual & team events) – July 2019
Or take on your own sponsored cycling challenge to raise funds for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity.
How we can help
We will help you by:
- promoting your fundraising page and events
- providing a Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity T-shirt
- offering advice on how to fundraise or get more sponsorship
For more information, please contact Teresa King on email@example.com.
Why cycle for us?
Because without the contributions of people like you who do challenges like this for our Charity, without your fundraising help, the Florence Nightingale Hospice could not provide all the services it does to those in our community who need end of life care in the Hospice or at home, or who need support to live with life-limiting or terminal illness. We could not provide care in their own homes for sick children whose families need a break or time to care for siblings, or provide comfort and a listening ear when people are bereaved. And much more.
“My dad, Paul Brumann, was cared for in the Hospice and ultimately passed away there, however the nurses and carers made his last couple of months happier than they should have been. They also supported Mum a tremendous amount throughout the ordeal. When all was said and done, I just wanted to show my appreciation for all their hard work and support.”
– Luke Davis, London-Brighton 2016 cyclist