Want to take on a extreme challenge for charity this year? Would you raise money for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity?
Take on an extreme challenge by yourself or with a team and help us raise money for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity.
Our Extreme Challenges 2019
- Skydive – April & September 2019
- Fire Walk – May 2019
- Wing Walk
- Oxford Rough Runner – May 2019
- TrekFest The Beacons (25km or 50km) – July 2019
- Windsor Spartan Beast – October 2019
- Great Wall of China Trek – November 2019
Or take on your own sponsored extreme challenge to raise funds for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity.
How we can help
We will help you by:
- promoting your fundraising page and events
- providing a Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity T-shirt
- offering advice on how to fundraise or get more sponsorship
For more information, please contact Teresa King on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why take on an Extreme Challenge for us?
Because without the contributions of people like you who do challenges like this for our Charity, without your fundraising help, the Florence Nightingale Hospice could not provide all the services it does to those in our community who need end of life care in the Hospice or at home, or who need support to live with life-limiting or terminal illness. We could not provide care in their own homes for sick children whose families need a break or time to care for siblings, or provide comfort and a listening ear when people are bereaved. And much more.
“I had a parachute jump on my bucket list, but also four of my friends lost their husbands last year and they all spent their last days at the Hospice and they were so good to all of them.
I would definitely recommend it. It was the freedom…you jump out not knowing what is going to happen and you are just in the middle of nowhere and you are dropping…and I absolutely loved it.“
– Carol Leach, Skydiver, 72