- Fire Walkers must be over 11 years old on 10th May 2019. Anyone aged between 11 and 17 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- You must register in advance for this event by Thursday 9th May 2019 – you cannot enter on the night.
- Places are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Participants take part in this event at their own risk. Participants acknowledge that Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity or any of its representatives cannot be held responsible for any injury/damage or illness to them or their property, howsoever caused, as a result of this event.
- Participants are required to raise a minimum of £80 in sponsorship. Sponsorship must be paid to Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity by Friday 7th June 2019. Further fundraising above the minimum sponsorship amount is discretionary, but all funds raised are much appreciated as they allow the Charity to continue to fund the vital services that the Hospice provides.
- Any photos taken by Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity may be used by the Charity for promotional/fundraising activities, unless you notify us in advance of the event.
- This event is weather-dependent, if we are unable to go ahead on the day we will contact you and postpone the Fire Walk. We will then let you know the revised date when the event will take place.
Got any questions?
Please email email@example.com or phone us on 01296 429 975 with any questions.