Are you brave enough to take on our Fire Walk this summer?
Take on a new challenge: sign up and step out onto the burning hot coals at our new Fire Walk on Friday 10th May!
Being held at Aylesbury Rugby Club, this adrenaline-fuelled event will push your boundaries, challenge your perceptions and make for an unforgettable evening.
You’ll be in the safe hands of a qualified Fire Walk instructor who will take you through an intense coaching workshop before you make your way across the coals with temperatures up to a scorching 1200°F! Can you take the heat?
Sign up for a £20 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship target of £80.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to be fearless and raise money for your local Hospice.
- Date- Friday 10th May
- Times – registration 7pm, training 7.30pm, fire walk 8.30pm
- Venue- Aylesbury Rugby Club, Ostler’s Field, Brook End, Weston Turville, Aylesbury HP22 5RN
- Cost- £20 registration fee, with a minimum fundraising commitment of £80
- Closing date for registration is Thursday 9th May 2019.
Fire Walk FAQs
Any person who is in the opinion of the trainer unfit to participate will NOT be permitted to take part.
- Add a photo. Fundraisers who add a personal profile picture tend to raise 15% more.
- Why are you doing the Fire Walk? An engaging story can make all the difference.
- Set a Target. People who set a target raise up to 46% more than those who don't, so it's a great way to kickstart your fundraising.