Want to take on a team or corporate challenge for charity this year? Would you raise money for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity?
Team Challenges 2019
- 30 miles in 30 days for £30
- Skydive – April 2019
- Wing Walk
- Oxford Rough Runner – May 2019
- Midnight Walk – June 2019
- London Triathlon – July 2019
- TrekFest The Beacons (25km or 50km) – July 2019
- Windsor Spartan Beast – October 2019
Or take on your own sponsored team challenge to raise funds for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity.
How we can help
We will help you by:
- promoting your team fundraising page and events
- providing a Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity T-shirt
- offering advice on how to fundraise or get more sponsorship
For more information, please contact Teresa King on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why take on a team challenge for us?
Because without the contributions of people like you who do challenges like this for our Charity, without your fundraising help, the Florence Nightingale Hospice could not provide all the services it does to those in our community who need end of life care in the Hospice or at home, or who need support to live with life-limiting or terminal illness. We could not provide care in their own homes for sick children whose families need a break or time to care for siblings, or provide comfort and a listening ear when people are bereaved. And much more.
“It’s most definitely a motivational team building event as well as being a very personal challenge for everyone involved.”
– Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB)