Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity’s relationships and partnerships with companies large and small have been hugely beneficial to the Hospice in so many ways – and we like to think that the companies benefit too.
As well as being good for the company’s profile and reputation in the community, the Charity’s corporate partners find that fundraising and volunteering for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity provide team-building and morale-boosting activities for their staff and customers.
|Our current corporate partners are;
We also received support from many other organisations across Buckinghamshire and beyond throughout the year.
Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity is a leading local charity that people in Buckinghamshire, south Bedfordshire and parts of Oxfordshire can relate to because it cares directly for them and people they know.
By linking your company name with Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity, you will be associated with an organisation known for its support and funding of local Hospice services and excellence in clinical care and education.
Your employees, clients, customers and their families may well have benefited from our services in the past or need to access them in the future.Becoming a corporate partner to Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity can;
- Demonstrate that your company cares about the community where it is based.
- Motivate your employees to work together to fundraise and increase cohesion across all departments and levels of seniority. This helps with employee retention and recruitment too.
- Help you stand out from your competitors. People are more likely to select a company if they demonstrate community support,
By sponsoring one of our well regarded fundraising events, you can increase your company’s brand awareness and reach a defined target audience to enhance your brand image.
You'll also be helping the event to raise more for the Hospice by covering some of the costs of putting it on.
We can also offer a maximum of three full pages to local businesses in our regular Newsletter. This reaches over 7,000 people with a connection to Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity, most of them in Buckinghamshire, south Bedfordshire and eastern Oxfordshire.
- Fundraising gifts or prizes
- Equipment needed for fundraising events such as lighting or generators, eg lighting for the Tree of Light from Hirebase
- Food and drink for event participants, such as bottled water or snacks, such as The Works providing free ice cream to Midnight Walkers
- Equipment for the Charity's Head Office or the Hospice, such as training and meeting accessories donated by ACCO Brands
- Mobile phones, stamps, printer cartridges, foreign coinage, clothes, bric-a-brac, furniture, electrical goods and unwanted gifts all help to raise funds and help the environment too.
- Giving the Charity end of line product for sale in our Shops
- Providing pro bono advice or expertise.
- Providing locations for fundraising events, such as The Waterside Theatre hosting the Aylesbury Bake Off.
- Volunteering… get your staff together for some hands-on volunteering. Your employees could help with store/street collections, supermarket bag-packing, marshalling at events like Midnight Walk, gift-wrapping at Christmas… the list is endless!
- Team Building - We have a number of events such as Music Quizzes or challenge events such as Midnight Walk throughout the year for you and your colleagues to get involved in, so why not get a team together and take part, raising sponsorship along the way?
- Match fund - many companies also offer match-funding to employees who take on challenges to fundraise for their Charity Partners.
- Press releases sent to local media or community publications
- Our website News
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- The Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity Newsletter (Spring, Summer and Autumn)