- Hospice Lottery Partnership
Five hospices form The Hospice Lottery Partnership (HLP) with all the profits equally split between the partner hospices. Last year alone our share of the Lottery was nearly £180,000 which makes a massive difference to the people that we support in our community. Since joining HLP in 1997, the Charity has benefited from over £1.7 million from the Hospice Lottery Partnership.
Joining the weekly draw for only £1 a week is a fantastic way to support local hospice care. Not only do you get the chance to win a top prize of £1,000 every week, but you will also be directly contributing to the many services we offer at Florence Nightingale Hospice.
HLP supporters have been raising funds through the weekly draw and bi-annual Superdraws since 1997 and have funded over £10 million of hospice care. Each year, the Superdraws raise a combined total of approximately £100,000 which is a staggering amount of money and enough to fund over 3,600 hours of specialist nursing care.
Each week, our Lottery gives you a chance to win:
- 1st prize of £1,000
- 2nd prize £200 ROLLOVER (which can roll over to a maximum of £10,000)
- 3rd prize of £100
- 30 prizes of £20
- 80 prizes of £10
How to play
- Become a member for as little as £4.34 a month by clicking here to set up a direct debit.
- Buy one-off tickets for this week’s draw or buy tickets for as many weeks as you want.
- Purchase a Gift Subscription as a very special gift for a very special person.
- Buy tickets for our Bi-annual Superdraw which takes place in July and December and has a top prize of £5,000.
- Buy a ticket or sign up for a membership in a Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity Shop.
Meet some of the Hospice Lottery’s big winners
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact the Hospice Lottery Partnership on:
Tel: 01442 891459